A lovely small George III flame mahogany apothecary cabinet with its x 6 glass original bottles with their labels.The labels state they are from Savory, Moore & Sons, 136 New bond Street London.
Savory and Moore started as a chemist in 1797 with its shop at 136 New Bond Street opening in 1806, later they moved to 143 New Bond Street
Pull out drawer with weighing scales.
It only measures 12.5cm w x 16.5cm h x 12.5cm d.
top of page
bottom of page